GSCE Media Studies Year 1 : Learner Response

1) Are you happy with your End of Year 1 exam results?

Yes

2) Why? Explain how you felt the exams went and your reaction to the results.

I wouldn't really say I did bad or good , I did pretty average for the first year therefore I don't mind.
I could tell while writing the exams that I wouldn't do as good because I spent a lot of time just thinking about what to write , thinking about ideas.

3)What do you feel are your strongest and weakest topic areas from what we've studied so far (e.g Magazines , TV , Advertising etc.) Explain why.

My weakest topic was probably Magazine as we did it earlier in the year so I wasn't able to remember as much , Strongest topic was TV because we had just finished it so I was most comfortable doing questions on it.

4)What will you do differently for the next set of mock exams in November/December?

I will try and revise exam techniques .

5) What grade do you hope to achieve in GCSE Media Studies this time next year?

7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyscraper(2018) Film Poster Analysis

Videogames case study 1 : Lara Croft Go

Music video: One Direction - History